Monday, January 4, 2010

Brides of 2009!!!

I really feel so lucky to have photographed the most beautiful and nicest (is that a word?) brides ever! I feel blessed to have the job I do. A big thanks to Nikole (www.nikolebordatophotography.com) for being my second shooter for many of these weddings. I wanted to do a little blog post showing my favorite bridal shots from each wedding I did this wedding season.


So I kicked off this wedding season a month after giving birth to my 11 pound baby of wonder. And I started off with my sister Amanda's wedding. She had the most beautiful wedding dress ever! (though I guess looking at these pictures they don't show it... oops!)
Photobucket

Jen! She is so photogenic and one of the nicest (there's that word again!) people I have ever met!
Photobucket

Shauna, so gorgeous and has such beautiful jewlery!
Photobucket

Christina looks like a model and look at those beautiful eyelashes!
Photobucket

Bird cage veils are my most favorite and I was so glad I was able to photograph one finally! April's dress was also so amazing (also not pictured here...oops).
Photobucket

I love this picture of heather so much, it's one of my all time favorites. So Gorgeous!
Photobucket

Lesley! What an awesome bride! I love the flower in her hair and her dress was perfect on her!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Nikole said...

We have the most gorgeous brides ever!

Alysha Sladek said...

beautiful brides. BEAUTIFUL photos!!