Friday, January 22, 2010

Katie and Kyle

Katie and Kyle are my first wedding of 2010. It was a beautiful and chilly wedding day in Camrose.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Love this picture of Katie waiting at the church before the ceremony

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the look on Kyle's face as he sees Katie for the first time

Photobucket

First Kiss as Husband and Wife!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A big thanks to the Ramada Inn in Camrose for letting us take pictures in the beautuful lobby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't possibly take credit for this pose, this is all Nikole's idea!

Photobucket

Katie looked stunning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The reception was wonderful and full of emotion... I won't lie, I even teared up a little when katie's dad gave his speech.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Katie and Kyle for letting me be a part of your day!

3 comments:

Dick Family said...

WOW Chelsey these shots are AMAZING!!!! WOW!

Chels said...

Thank you Amanda!

Unknown said...

Your photos are awesome! I am very excited to work with you!