Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fall Highlights

*Warning, longest post in the history of blogging* I am the worst blogger ever. I will blame it on the fact that I have a baby... okay lame excuse. So I am just combining all my fall sessions into one giant post! I would like to thank all my clients for having really cute children and letting me take pictures of them and their families. I really love what I do!

My Friend Amy's beautiful daughter:

Photobucket

Her blue golf ball

Photobucket

I Heart red hair. All my life I've wished for red hair.

Photobucket

I Love this picture with Grandma.
Photobucket

Okay, I love the bottom lip.
Photobucket

This is my friend's baby. He and Nolan will be best buds when they get older.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I've said it before, I love return clients! And this little girl is so darling!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little guy is the same age as baby rice. It's pretty much my favorite baby stage. I also love their giant dogs very much and I wanted to take them home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love brave people who will go out in the snow for pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet little baby! She was four weeks old when I took these.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh that little face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More return Clients! I took her pictures when she was six weeks old, now she is six months old. What a beautiful baby! And I really loved this location.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie Lane said...

As always simply amazing photos. All these babies are adorable! Think they'd let me babysit?

Chels said...

Thanks Katie, If you move to Edmonton I'm sure they would!