Monday, February 1, 2010

My Sister

My littlest sister came to visit me a few weeks ago. And every time she visits she asks "Hey Chel... do you think you could take some pictures of me?" Ummm.... of course! What photographer wouldn't want to take pictures of this beautiful gal? So anyways we headed out to the river valley along with baby Rice and Preschooler Rice. But Due to Baby Rice crying his head off I only snapped a few pictures. I guess he didn't think it was much fun to sit in the stroller in the freezing cold. *Note to clients* I do NOT bring my children with me to photo shoots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just had to add this one. It really shows of her personality ;)

1 comments:

Dick Family said...

WOW! These are beautiful, I love how you've captured the light in these! Your sis is also beautiful - it's fun to have willing people to photograph.