Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope your thanksgiving was full of turkey and pie. Mine sure was, and I didn’t even have to cook it! We spent the weekend with my husband’s family in Saskatoon. His sister has four boys. Add our three boys into the mix and there was chaos fun to be had all weekend. I keep teasing Scott that we are peering into our future of seven boys. I would secretly love that.

I feel like I have so much to be thankful for. I know life can get really tough sometimes. But I really do have many blessings in my life.

A few things I am thankful for:

-The Harry Potter books (I am reading them for the first time. Why can’t they be real??!!)

- the 1/2 pound Reese Peanut Butter Cup that Scott and I found at Wal-Mart

-My boys, or as I like to call them, my treasures

-My hot husband who seriously does more housework than I do

-My parents, siblings, siblings in laws and parents in-laws ( I really lucked out with getting great in-laws)

-that my brother is finally getting married because my soon to be sister in law is awesome.

-that Scott doesn’t complain about us eating out so often

-for wonderful friends

-for mayo

-make-up

2IMG_6666  7IMG_6655 8IMG_6652 9IMG_6647 10IMG_6644    21IMG_660914IMG_6629 19IMG_6618 20IMG_6613       21IMG_6611 22IMG_6605 23IMG_6603  27IMG_6594

1 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you had a great thanksgiving! Those photos are amazing! great job! I love your "thankful" list. Harry potter is so awesome, as are those 1/2 pound reese cups. I just saw those a couple days ago - are they delicious? And mayo... lol! you're so random. but i'm not going to argue, mayo is a wondrous thing.
And i have to say, i'm with you on the boys thing. I was disappointed when i found out Jonah wasn't a girl, but after he was born, i decided i don't care if i ever have a girl! boys rock! :)