Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Derek + Krista + me taking pictures of them eating = most awkward meal ever

What goes better with love than a big extra burger? For me a big extra and love are the same thing. Derek and I share a common love of the big extra with no onions, which you can only purchase at certain Wal-Mart McDonalds (one being a three minute drive from my house). I am the oldest of five kids and he is the baby of the family. I could write all sorts of embarrassing things from his childhood, but I’ll be a good big sister and just say nice things. One of my joys in life is trying to make him laugh, which isn’t hard to do. The best is when he smacks his legs while he laughing. He is all grown up now with a beautiful girlfriend. They are the best babysitters. They even clean my kitchen, which is pretty much the best thing anyone could do for me. Trying to keep my kitchen clean is the bane of my existence.

 dklIMG_5927 dklIMG_5928 dklIMG_5929   dklIMG_5951 dklIMG_5942   dklIMG_5983    dklIMG_6074 dklIMG_5993 dklIMG_5997 dklIMG_6000 dklIMG_6028dklIMG_6017  dklIMG_6100dklIMG_6072

1 comments:

Emily said...

forgive me for stalking all your old posts - i haven't been here for a while! You are so talented. These photos are amazing! The lighting and angles are perfect! Krista has a very enchanting look, just beautiful.