Saturday, April 2, 2011

Worst blogger ever… 6 months later…

 

I have been awarded with a very prestigious award… Worst blogger ever! Sorry everyone! I am still alive and taking pictures. I have many excuses for not blogging which I will list below:

-Selling our house

-moving to a new house

-being sick and pregnant

-giving birth to a ridiculously cute baby

-having a really cute baby that never sleeps

I think these are really good excuses, don’t you?

Now it’s time for me to post pictures of the newest baby Rice:  

Benton Scott Rice came quickly into the world weighing 8 pounds (Yay! Not another 11 pounder!).  He is such a sweetie and I couldn’t be happier to have another boy!

               9Benton 2weeks 053

5Benton 2weeks 155

All my babies… Clark, Nolan and Benton.

7Boys 041

I’m a little bit obsessed with all things hounds tooth!

7IMG_1507

3 comments:

Jayson Merryfield said...

Oh my, he is terribly adorable! Congratulations, and blessings to your family over and over again!

PS: Sleep is overrated. ;)

Lesley Reimer said...

Oh my gosh you guys sure make cute kids... congrats!

Nikole said...

Cutest boys ever!!!!!