Sunday, April 25, 2010

Heart skipping!

Such a sweet little baby girl! And I do mean little! I think she was just barely 6 pounds when I took these. I dream of one day having a 6 pound baby... *sigh*! I love the pictures of mom and dad with their little girl. I know they will be awesome parents! Thanks for letting me into your home!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love the hand in front of her eyes.

Photobucket

The headband is courtesy www.babywisp.com!

Photobucket

This picture made my heart skip a beat!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nikole said...

Amazing! So cute and adorable!

Wendii said...

Amazing shoot! I love the little hand in front of face!

Alysha Sladek said...

these are precious. i love teeny babies!!

Katie Lane said...

Oh, I want her!! So sweet. I love the shot with her hand over her eye too :)