Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Maternity sneak peek

I had the opportunity to do two maternity shoots this past Saturday. And Maternity just happens to be one of my favorite subjects to shoot! Tracy is so gorgeous and I was sure jealous of how little her belly is. Maybe one day I will post a picture of me and my giant belly, and then you can all feel sorry for me. Anyways, I loved shooting in the nursery, the walls were a cool purple and there was lots of beautiful light! We even made the trek outside and I am so glad we did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

SunShine said...

gorgeous womem, and really, where do they buy their very cool looking long sweaters? they look so good, why can't I find these anywhere?

Alysha Sladek said...

that's a great purple wall!! love it. both sessions look like they went really well. love them both. and seriously, maternity is one of my FAVORITES!! that and newborns...