Thursday, September 24, 2009

My new blog and Rad contest

Welcome to my new blog. There are no words to describe my happiness! A ginormous thanks to Katie Lane from www.lemoncherryblogs.com for building/designing it. It is totally me! So, I'm celebrating my new blog with a contest! Fun Times for all.

Here is what you get: A free photo session. This includes a CD with 20 edited pictures on it. The session is good for up to 4 people. Jeepers! That is so awesome, who wouldn't love a free photo session!

Here are the rules: You must become a fan of Rice photography so I can look really popular and have tons of fans. ;) Then you must e-mail me your name and e-mail address.

I will announce the winner on Mon, Oct 5. I will take all the names that are e-mailed to me and I will be sure to check that your my fan first (no cheating! haha!) and I will draw I winner. Easy as pie.

Tell your friends!!
Thanks,
Chelsey

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Jensens said...

OOoohhh pick us!!
-Radelle

Theresa said...

Love the blog girly! Nice JOB!

Chels said...

Haha, I'll try Radelle! Thanks Theresa, your new blog/website look awesome too!

ZogLady said...

There's aways us!!! ;P

LOVE the new site Chels!!!