Friday, August 7, 2009

Wedding season has begun (well for me anyways)


Jen and Joel are seriously some of the nicest people I have ever photographed! I had a great time shooting their beautiful wedding at a gorgeous golf club. We even snuck into the sand traps for a few pictures, tee hee! A big thanks to my amazing friend Nikole from http://www.nikolebordatophotography.com/ for helping me out!





























Jen looking like a super model!









Breaking all the rules in the sand trap!


Look at how hot these ladies are!



















Nikole and I working the flash






















5 comments:

Nikole said...

Goregous!!!

Susan Hydzik said...

Awesomely done formals session! Really nice photos. Love the first ring shot.

Dick Family said...

Awesome job Chelsey! Love all the detail shots! You're so creative!

Alysha Sladek said...

great photos. i love the rings on the twigs - super cool! nice work

Lesley said...

Some amazing shots in there Chelsey. I'm so pumped about you shooting our wedding soon!!!