Thursday, October 18, 2007




About Me!
Hi all, my name is Chelsey Rice.
I have always loved taking and looking at pictures. I remember trying to save up tokens from the Cornflakes box to get a camera. I would think about all the wonderful pictures I could take. I recieved my first camera when I was 16. It was a sweet point and shoot film camera. Since then I've upgraded. I have a Minolta Maxxum 70 film SLR and a Canon Rebel XTi Digital SLR. I, of course, take too many pictures. Mostly of my 19 month old son. Photography is my passion, I love it so much! My Husband may even say I'm obsessed. Oh well!


Style
I love Candids, capturing children the way they really are. I love all the cute faces they make. I also really love capturing beauty (you) with the ugly ( a graffiti wall) I'm always looking for old buildings, cool brick and graffiti walls. I can also do traditional poses, whatever you want.

0 comments: